Women's Rights to Know
The total number of expected breast cancer cases (in situ and invasive) jumped from 261,100 cases in 2010 to an astounding 288,130 cases in 2011? cancer business/"charities" have struck out in the field of cancer prevention altogether. What is their "plan of action", what measures will they take to effect a significant reduction in breast cancer rates instead of paying lip service to prevention? Or, is this not their goal? It would be disconcerting if they are more preoccupied with raising "pink money" (corporate and product endorsement, relays and fundraisers) than with actual disease prevention measures that produce results.
Did you know?:
1) The World Health Organization lists combined oral contraceptives in the highest level of cancer causing agents (group 1). "Most combined oral contraceptives are taken orally, but they can also be delivered by injection, transdermal patch or vaginal ring" (Lancet Oncology 2005; 6: 552-553)
2) A Mayo Clinic meta-analysis found the use of oral contraceptives before a first full term pregnancy, increases the risk of pre menopausal breast cancer by 44% (Mayo Clinic Proceedings 2006; 81 (10): 1290-1302.)
3) Two studies in prominent medical journals have strongly linked the use of oral contraceptives with the aggressive, deadly, triple-negative breast cancer, which most often affects young women under age 50 and African Americans (Cancer Research 2010; 70(2); 575-587 and Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention 2009; 18(4)1157-1166.)
4) Extensive studies since 1957 document a connection between abortion & breast cancer.
5) Eight medical organizations recognize the link between abortion & breast cancer.
6) Patrick Carroll (Pension and Population Research Institute) in his study of eight European countries found that abortion is the "best predictor" of future breast cancer rates. (Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons 2007; 12:72-78).
7) National Cancer Institute branch chief Louise Brinton, Ph.D., M.P.H. co-authored a study reporting a statistically significant 40% increased risk for women with induced abortions. (Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention 2009; 18(4) 1157-1166.)
For further information on the information above and the abortion/pill and breast cancer link with more in-depth studies contact the ABC Coalition on Abortion/Breast cancer at www.AbortionBreastCancer.com or 1-877-803-0102. Angela Lanfranchi MD, FACS President of the Breast Cancer Prevention Institute put together a massive project, a crisis pregnancy power point presentation which will give doctors the confidence they need to discuss the abortion-breast cancer link with their clients and to defend themselves against attacks from legislators serving the interests of NARAL (National Abortion Rights Action League). You are strongly urged to share this information with all you know especially with your OB/GYN's.
Readers are encouraged to contact the following organizations and request that they start telling women the truth about the abortion breast cancer link. Do something to stop the cover-up that has led to the death of so many women, our friends, co-workers, sisters, mothers, daughters and others that we love and care about.
American Cancer Society Headquarters www.cancer.org
Breast Cancer Network of Strength www.networkofstrength.org
Avon Foundation www.AvonFoundation.org
The National Breast Cancer Coalition www.natlbcc.org
Komen Foundation Headquarters www.komen.org
The US Department of Heath and Human Services www.hhs.gov
Remember, Women have a right to know ALL the facts! Share these facts with other women and encourage them to do further research before subjecting themselves to the deadly effects of contraception and abortion