Faith & Family Links
www.catholicseniors.com for information and help for seniors.
Senior guides that you can find here
These are guides for almost every city in the country that offer helpful elder resources and a breakdown of healthcare quality and services available for...
1. The Reason For Our Hope ( Fr. Larry Richards) www.thereasonforourhope.org
2. Father John Corapi www.fathercorapi.com
3. 12 painless ways to evangelize www.catholicanswers.com
12 Painless Ways to Evangelize
Copyright © 2000, Catholic Answers.
Diocese of Joliet - Fam Min Off
Phone: (815) 838-5334
1. Little Flowers Family Apostolates www.lffa-ollmpc.com
2. Wonderful Catholic Website www.catholicmodesty.com
3. Ladies Against Feminism www.beautifulwomanhood.org
4. Our Lady's League of the Martyrs of Purity Crusade...
In the spirit of service to those in need we provide the following information which we hope will be of assistance to visitors of our website who are in need of assistance or who are caregivers.
Assistance for the Elderly, Handicapped , Medically Ill and their Caregivers:
1. Cook County Physicians Cooperative (assistance with medical costs for financially eligible) Vista Health Center of Cook County 1585 Rand Road, Palatine, IL 847-934-7969
2. Access to Care (low income medical assistance) 708-531-0680
3. WIC (Women, Infants and children) food assistance program...
We join with the Illinois State Council Knights of Columbus in their renewed commitment to life. As such, in addition to the resources for assistance, we provide other links for education on various life/family/women's issues. Just click on the link for more information.
NOTE: We make every...